CAREERS WITH TRUCTYRE ATS
Please find all the details on the job you're interested in.
We’re an exciting business to work in, provide excellent training to help you reach your potential, with competitive remuneration and benefit packages.
Please click apply to complete your job application and we'll be in touch.
Assistant Zone Manager – Commercial Tyres
£28,824 per annum
Assistant Zone Manager – Commercial Tyres
Are you an experienced Assistant Zone Manager - Commercial Tyres looking for your next step in your career?
Do you feel like your career needs to be steered in the right direction?
We are looking for an Assistant Zone Manager - Commercial Tyres to join our team to maximise the life of our customers’ tyres and help keep them moving.
- Assist the Zone Manager to lead, advise, coach and motivate the team, ensuring maximum performance is achieved
- Help the Zone Manager deliver the zone’s agreed profit and loss (P&L) targets
- Assist in the allocation of work to the team
- Ensure adherence to agreed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Manage the fleet planner
- Deputise for the Zone Manager as and when required
- Fit and maintain tyres to commercial vehicle fleets
- Complete all aspects of tyre fitting including Roadside Breakdowns and On-Site Service
- Carry out fleet inspections and service work to prolong the life cycle of customer tyres
- Complete all relevant Company documentation to a satisfactory standard
- Participate in the Stand-by Rota and/or work a shift pattern as the business requires
- Ensure full compliance to Company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of and compliance with Company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures, specific awareness required concerning lone working and working at the roadside
- Ensure all tools and equipment are kept in good working condition, reporting any defects
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Working closely with the Zone Manager, ensure that staff are trained and developed to a competent level
- Ensure resources are managed efficiently
- Adapt approach depending on customer situation
- Work flexibly to support business
- Create a close working relationship with key stakeholders
- Strive to maximise internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Displays professionalism at all times
- Understands the impact of personal behaviour on others
- Calm under pressure and flexible in approach
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Enthusiastic and a positive outlook
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Approachable and willing to share knowledge and skills with other team members
- A good working knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and in house systems would be an advantage
- A full valid UK driving licence is essential
This role requires a full, valid UK driving licence.
Our Assistant Zone Manager - Commercial Tyres Benefits
- Excellent bonus
- Competitive holiday
- 47.5 hours a week
- A flexible pension scheme, including life assurance
- Training and development with City & Guild qualifications
- Employee discount
- Uniform provided
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Plus a fantastic range of voluntary benefits
Established in 1996, Tructyre is now part of the wider Euromaster and Michelin group. Tructyre is the only single-ownership national commercial tyre management company that fully operates across the UK, providing specialist support to the nation’s commercial truck fleets. We have warehouses and depots across the UK from Cornwall to Scotland ensuring that we are well-placed to get to customers quickly.
Tructyre provides proactive maintenance to ensure tyres are legal, safe and as efficient as possible, as well as rapid roadside support 24/7/365 to truck drivers anywhere in the UK. So, when a tyre emergency does happen, we can get trucks moving again.
Tructyre employs c.600 people, and over two-thirds of those are our mobile tyre technicians and supporting front-line teams.
Our national network of warehouses, depots and mobile tyre technicians is supported by our Customer Experience Centre in Gateshead. Our Customer Experience team will take the emergency calls from drivers and ensure that a Tructyre tyre technician can get them moving again. They will also arrange for the services that customers need at their sites to maintain their tyres. Our administration teams are based in the same location, meaning that it is much easier for Tructyre employees to work together to provide a great end-to-end service to customers.
Shift your career up a gear and become a Tructyre Assistant Zone Manager.