CAREERS WITH TRUCTYRE ATS
Please find all the details on the job you're interested in.
We’re an exciting business to work in, provide excellent training to help you reach your potential, with competitive remuneration and benefit packages.
Please click apply to complete your job application and we'll be in touch.
Commercial Tyre Manager
£31,000 - £32,760 per annum
Commercial Tyre Manager
Are you an experienced Commercial Tyre Manager looking for your next step in your career?
Do you feel like your career needs to be steered in the right direction?
We are looking for a Commercial Tyre Manger to join our team to maximise the life of our customers’ tyres and help keep them moving.
- Proactively lead, advise, coach and motivate the team, ensuring maximum performance is achieved
- Understand and deliver your agreed profit and loss (P&L) targets in order to achieve sustained profitability
- Drive performance to continually improve against key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure adherence to agreed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Allocate work to the team
- Manage and control stock, ensuring accuracy and that the correct stock levels are maintained.
- Manage the fleet planner
- Ensure resources are managed efficiently
- Ensure Job Sheets are completed to a satisfactory standard
- Carry out fitting duties as required
- Ensure full compliance to Company policies and procedures
- Communicate and implement the Company Health and Safety Strategy and ensure compliance in your team
- Working closely with the Field Operations Trainers, ensure that staff are trained and developed to a competent level
- Undertake 121s with each member of the team; ensuring appropriate PDPs are in place
- Provide feedback to each member of the team
- Adapt approach depending on customer situation
- Work flexibly to support business
- Ability to manage and motivate
- Use initiative to make informed decisions
- Ambitious and target driven
- Problem solving – recognition, assessment, ownership and solution delivery
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility for customer requirements
- Calm under pressure and flexible in approach
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Enthusiastic and a positive outlook
- Being a team player
- A good working knowledge of using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and in house systems would be an advantage
- Ability to challenge behaviours and act as a role model for others
This role requires a full, valid UK driving licence.
Our Commercial Tyre Manager Benefits
- Excellent bonus
- Competitive holiday
- 47.5 hours a week
- A flexible pension scheme, including life assurance
- Training and development with City & Guild qualifications
- Employee discount
- Uniform provided
- Generous refer a friend scheme
- Plus a fantastic range of voluntary benefits, including Medicash
Tructyre ATS is the one nationwide fleet tyre management specialist. Since 1996, we have been focussed on developing the very best tyre management services to businesses who rely on their commercial vehicles, with a central commitment to maximise their uptime and improve fleet performance.
Taking a regional approach to our Customer’s needs, we operate 3 regions across Great Britain which all contain a Warehouse, Satellite Warehouse and Regional Office. We have approximately 60 local zones, more than 525 service vans and employ almost 1,000 people across Great Britain.
Tructyre ATS are proud to hold ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accreditations, covering quality assurance, environmental responsibility and best practice health and safety. People are at the heart of our zero accidents policy. The safety of our customers, employees and the public is paramount. Tructyre ATS upskill our Commercial Tyre Technician’s and promote rigorous best practice procedures that minimise avoidable risk.
Shift your career up a gear and become a Tructyre ATS Commercial Tyre Manager.