CAREERS WITH TRUCTYRE ATS
Please find all the details on the job you're interested in.
We’re an exciting business to work in, provide excellent training to help you reach your potential, with competitive remuneration and benefit packages.
Please click apply to complete your job application and we'll be in touch.
Health & Safety Business Partner
South of England
We are looking for an experienced H&S business partner to support the Company is ensuing that we operate effectively and safely in line with our SHEQ Business Management
System. [OHAS18001 - to become ISO45001].
You will prepare checklists and audit schedule to maintain our Health and Safety standards, whilst working closely with the management teams to strategize and develop long-term plans to
maintain and improve our Health & Safety processes and procedures.
The right candidate will have the following experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in the Tyre Industry
- Knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles including mobile delivery
- Proven ability to plan and manage work process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to implement safety and efficiency, that also support rapidly shifting business demands
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines
The following experience is desirable:
- Strong working knowledge of Business Management Systems to ISO standard
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with management in the development of performance goals plans
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Work with managers in the effective delivery of our Safe System of Work and minimise accidents
- Analyse current processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Maintain high standards
- Ensure SHEQ Policies and Procedures are followed through
- Initiate and maintain regular meetings with the teams reviewing performance and creating action plans to improve or resolve problems to achieve key targets.
- Deal with customer prequalification requests in relation to Health and Safety.